Guys! have you seen the latest trend of TikTok where they use 7 to 8 images and apply the 3D effect on that images? It looks like the person or animal in the picture is detached from the background and is emerging from the ground. If you look at the video closely you will see the pictures in the videos are zooming out. You are probably thinking that they are shooting the video that way and you have to learn how to shoot this type of videos but you are wrong. These are just normal pictures, captured with normal camera or phone camera and they are using Capcut app to apply the effect.
Well, it’s an excellent Effect, and I love it. That’s why I wanted to use that 3D Effect on my pictures and create a Tiktok video and Instagram reel. I searched for the Effect in various video editing apps. Still, I got nothing until I found the one app called Capcut.
Create trending Tiktok 3d Zoom Pro Effect Videos
Hey guys, I am Mike and today I am going to teach you how to use that viral 3D Effect(3D Zoom Pro) on your pictures too. After reading this tutorial, you can also make a Tiktok video and participate in the new Tiktok trend.
Here’s an example of the effect I am talking about to confirm that you and I are on the same page!
Trending Tiktok 3d Effect
Now to create these types of videos and apply 3d effect to pictures, you need to do as I say.
1 Download the Capcut Application
- You need capcut application in your smartphone to make the video. Only capcut has this 3d zoom effect in the app which you can apply to any photo you want.
- To download the capcut you have to go to the app store if you are using iphone. Search for capcut and install it in your apple smartphone.
- If you are android user then you have to go to the playstore and search for capcut app there. Now install the app in your android smartphone.
2 Open capcut app and create new project
- Once you install the capcut the process is very simple.
- Open the capcut app.
3 Load the Image in the project
- Once you create the project you have to insert the media into project.
- Select the picture you want to apply the effect to. You can add multiple images to create the video.
4 Apply the 3d Zoom Pro Effect to the pictures
- Once you inserted the image, click on the image and you will see bunch of options.
- Go to the style option there.
- Once you go to the style option, find the effect named 3d zoom pro and click on it.
- It will upload the picture to the capcut server and then apply that effect on the photo.
- Repeat the same process for every picture you have inserted to the project.
- Now your work is done here.
5 Export the video and upload it to Tiktok or Instagram reel
- Once you have applied the style/effect to the pictures you can export it to your device.
- you can also directly upload it to Tiktok or Instagram or send it to the WhatsApp or as a mail.
- Click on the export button on upper right corner.
Where is 3D Zoom Pro Effect in Capcut ?
3D Zoom pro effect is easy to find in the app. It’s not available under video effects section. When you select the specific media from the timeline on which you want to use 3d zoom pro, you can see the style button. This effect is available there with some other popular styles like velocity dance.
Video Tutorial For 3D Zoom Pro Effect Capcut
Location of 3D Zoom pro
Location of 3d zoom pro is at Select Media>Styles>3D Zoom Pro.
So, that’s it! now you can also create the trending videos and be a famous Tiktoker or Instagramer. For more video tutorials, do follow our notification service or subscribe to your website.
1 thought on “How To Use 3D Zoom Pro Effect (Tiktok Trend) On Pictures Using Capcut ?”